Am I a Barre-bie yet?
For the last 8 weeks, I have been taking barre classes. I’d heard amazing things about them so my interest had been piqued. I was told barre classes were challenging, a great workout, and fun. So after signing up for classpass, I figured why not give it a chance. Well…. I’m totally obsessed. However, those who have taken barre know, there’s several stages you go through in class. So I figured why not express the thought process I go through via gifs to fully describe the experience.
2. Warm Up/ How does everyone already know what’s happening?
3. Arms – 3lbs weights aren’t heavy
4. Arms – 3lbs weights will cause my arms to fall off
5. Planks – How does everything in my body feel at once?
6. abs? Wait that wasn’t abs?
7. Thighs… I got this
8. Thighs… AHH Why do we have to do the other side?
9. Glutes – Hold up… Have I always had those muscles?
10. Glutes – Are my legs supposed to shake this much?
11. Abs… oh these are the ab exercises
12. Bridges – Soo close! Do not give up!
13. Stretching. Yay!
14. Everything hurts but I feel amazing! When can I do this again? Tomorrow okay!?!
So do you do barre classes? So far I’ve tried Pure Barre, Xtend Barre, and Barre tech. Which one is your favorite? Is there another I should try?