Healthy-ish Chocolate Chip Cookies
Below is a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies. I augmented it to be a bit healthier so indulging will feel good!
1 stick of butter (8 tbsp)
1/4 cup Raw Sugar (you can use white if the taste isn’t for you)
3 tbsp of egg white substitute
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of sifted Gluten Free Rice Flour (Betty Crocker makes some!)
1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup of Rolled Oats
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream Butter and Raw sugar in mixer till blended and semi fluffy
3. Add the egg whites & vanilla
4. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl – Flour, Baking Powder, & Salt
5. Add Dry ingredients into mixer
6. After blending, mix in the brown sugar & rolled oats. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
7. Spray cookie sheet and place approximately 1 inch rolled balls onto the sheet. And make sure to use a fork to flatten a bit.
8. Cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Let Cool and Enjoy!!